Macau company registration is one of the business start-up services provided by BSIDA. It is a new choice for investors worldwide to set up business and make profits. Macau, a commercial city with a very open economy, advantageous geographic location and complete infrastructure, a free port without exchange controls, has attracted more and more investors to invest in it.To ensure the success of registration, detailed information needs to be known by investors worldwide before setting up.
Macau company registration-investment advantages
1. Stable financial system
2. Satisfactory trading environment
3. Low taxation rate system and low operating cost
4. It is a potential offshore service center
5. It is a platform for economic and trading cooperation between mainland China and Portuguese-speaking countries.
Macau company registration-company types
1. Macau local company: including Personal commercial enterprise, corporate commercial enterprise and Economic interest group
2. Macau offshore company: Macau offshore company means a Macau company operating outside of the Macau region. Benefits for this kind of company include exemption from profits tax, business tax, stamp duty, and offshore company management and technical professionals who are approved to reside in Macau can be exempt from salary tax for the first 3 years of employment in an offshore company, etc.
Macau company registration-documents needed
1. Chinese and English names of company
2. Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
3. Copies of ID cards or passports of relevant staff
4. Registered address of company
5. Registration of Macau local or offshore company (requires about 3 to 4 weeks)
Macau company registration-registration procedures
1. Name Incorporation: Intended company name and business operations
2. Investment prospectus: including invested funds, working process, business nature, and profits in future 3 years, etc.
3. Signing Memorandum and Articles of Association/agreement: having contract or private agreement signed as per company type and as provided by law, and certified by notaries.
4. Business registration:attaching Letter of application,Notarial deed for shareholders of company, Copies of personal ID document and shareholders register, Register of Board members and acceptance of appointment statement and Certificate of admissibility of company name
5. Starting business declaration: Starting business declaration form, Copy of shareholder's ID document, Copy of business registration certificate, Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association/agreement and Business tax payment voucher
If you need to set up a company in Macau, you can always rely on Bsida for registration.
Sally Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: email@example.com Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: email@example.com Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.