Shenzhen Representative Office (RO) Setup is one of Bsida's busienss services provided for investors home and abroad. It is also called Shenzhen Representative Office Registration, Shenzhen Representative Office Incorporation, Shenzhen Representative Office Formation and Shenzhen Representative Office Startup.
Guide to Representative Office (RO)
Representative Office (RO) is established by foreign companies or so-called at mother companies registered in overseas to engage in business liaisons, quality control, product promotion, market research, exchange of technology and other permitted activities in China.
Legal status and Business scope for Shenzhen representative office
The Representative Office has no qualification of a legal entity, is not allowed to directly engage in operational activities, as shown in the Business License of ROs, that a RO should not engage in direct operational activities, such issue invoices on its own, remitting outward, signing sales or purchase contracts, or receiving income from services performed but may act as business liaison, product promotion, market research, exchange of technology for its parent company.
Name of Shenzhen representative office
The name of the Representative office should be in the form of "Name of the Enterprise + Name of the City + Representative Office (or Office)". English name is usually used for reference.
Financial services for Shenzhen representative office
The RO may open account in bank and accept the payment from the parent companies overseas. However, the remittance can only be used for the day-to-day expenses. They are not allowed to open L/C account in bank and to accept other more extensive financial services
Documents Required for Shenzhen RO Setup
1. Certificate of Incorporations or Equivalent document certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas.
2. Bank Reference Letter from investor's bank to declare a good standing.
3. A brief summary of the operations and business of the parent company, such as the principal business activities, registered address, contact phone number, fax, name of the parent company; director of parent company's passport copy
4. China Chief Representative: Resume; 6 photos [2 inch size] ; passport copy.
5. If there are Representatives to be stationed in Shenzhen in addition to the Chief Representative, the resume, 2 pictures, passport copy;
6. original leasing contracts of the office premise to be used by the Representative Office; the lease term should be at least 12 months; the lease contract should be register in building administer department.
If you need to set up representative office in Shenzhen, you can always rely on Bsida for registration.
Sally Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: email@example.com Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: email@example.com Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.