Shenzhen FIPE Setup is one of Bsida's busienss services provided for investors home and abroad. It is also called Shenzhen FIPE Formation, Shenzhen FIPE Incorporation, Shenzhen FIPE Registration and Shenzhen FIPE Startup.
Guide to FIPE Company
The Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprise (FIPE) is a unlimited liability business entity without minimum requirements on registered capital. A partnership in the People's Republic of China is a business entity governed by the Partnership Enterprise Law passed by order of the President of the People's Republic of China to authorize and govern partnership enterprises. A partnership is a type of business entity in which partners share with each other the profits or losses of the business undertaking in which all have invested. It is quite different from Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise(WFOE) in the liabilities and formations.
Advantages of Shenzhen FIPE Setup
The advantages of establishing a FIPE , compared with other types of enterprises, include, but not limited to:
1. No requirements on minimum registered capital;
2. Less procedures comparing with Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise or Joint Venture
3. Capability of converting RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to its parent company outside of China;
4. Foreign Enterprise or Individual is allowed to establish a Partnership Enterprise with Chinese individual (While Chinese individual is not allowed to have Joint Venture Company with foreign investor)
5. The profit distribution of a FIPE could follow an informal negotiated agreement or abide by scheme adopted in the partnership agreement (While for LLC, profit distributions are according the portage of investment of shareholders)
Different Types of FIPE in Shenzhen
1. General partnership Enterprise (GPE): A general partnership enterprise may be formed by general partners who bear unlimited joint and several liabilities for the debts of the partnership. The general partners share unlimited liabilities for the debt of the partnership.
2. Limited partnership enterprise (LPE): A limited partnership enterprise is formed by a combination of general partners and limited partners where the limited partners bear the liabilities for the partnership's debts to the extent of their capital contributions.
3. Special General Partnership enterprise (SGP): A special general partnership enterprise resembles a general partnership except that it must be a professional service institution offering services requiring professional knowledge and special skills. The structure shields co-partners from liabilities due to the willful misconduct or gross negligence of one partner or a group of partners. It is very similar to limited liability partnership in Europe and America.
If you need to set up cooperative joint venture in Shenzhen, you can always rely on Bsida for registration.
Sally Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:email@example.com Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:email@example.com Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:email@example.com Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: email@example.com Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.